Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Scotty doesn't know

  1. #1
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar
    Hey!!!!!!

    Scotty doesn't know,
    That Fionna and me,
    Do it in my van every Sunday.

    She tells him shes in church,
    But she doesn't go,
    Still shes on her knees, and...

    Scotty doens't know, oh.
    Scotty doesn't know-oh.
    So don't tell Scotty!
    Scotty doesn't know,
    Scotty doesn't know.
    SO DON'T TELL SCOTTY!

    Fionna says shes out shopping,
    But shes under me and I'm not stopping.

    Cuz Scotty doesn't know,
    Scotty doesn't know,
    Scotty doesn't know,
    Scotty doesn't know.
    So don't tell Scotty.
    Scotty doesn't knoooooow....
    DON'T TELL SCOTTY!

    I can't believe he's so trusting,
    While I'm right behind you thrusting.

    Fionna's got him on the phone,
    and she's trying not to moan.
    It's a three way call,
    and he knows nothing.
    NOTHING!!!

    Scotty doesn't know,
    Scotty doesn't know,
    Scotty doesn't know,
    Don't tell Scotty.
    Cuz Scotty doesn't know,
    Scotty doesn't knoooooow....
    SO DON'T TELL SCOTTY!

    What a show, everyone will go.
    Scotty doesn't know,
    Scotty doesn't know,
    Scotty doesn't knoooooow....

    The, parking lot, why not?
    It's so cool when you're on top.
    His full on, your stuck.
    Life is so hard, cuz...

    Scotty doesn't know,
    Scotty doesn't know.

    I did her on his birthday.

    Scotty doesn't know,
    Scotty doesn't know,
    Scotty doesn't know,
    Scotty doesn't know,
    Don't tell Scotty.
    Scotty doesn't knoooooow....

    Scotty will know,
    Scotty has to know,
    Scotty's gotta know,
    Gonna tell Scotty,
    Gonna tell him myself.

    Scotty has to know,
    Scotty has to know,
    Scotty has to,
    Scotty has to,
    Scotty has to go!

    Scotty doesn't know,
    (Don't tell Scotty)
    Scotty doesn't know,
    (Don't tell Scotty)
    Scotty doesn't know...
    Scotty's gotta go!


    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    where/why do I gotta go?

    and who the hell is Fiona?

    [img]confused.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it's quite obvious Scotty doesn't know if he doesn't know Fiona!

  4. #4
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Eurotrip

  5. #5
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    I'm going to Europe?!?
    SWEET!!!

    wait a sec, who's paying? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peeker-matic:
    I'm going to Europe?!?
    SWEET!!!

    wait a sec, who's paying? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Fiona is. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    D'OH! [img]confused.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    But you don't know.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Don't know what?

  10. #10
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    I dunno... [img]confused.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •